All posts tagged "New York"
- Giselle “The Wassi One” Braces for Hurricane Irma, Says She’s Staying Put in Miami.
In the past few days, tragedy has struck the Leeward islands, Hurricane Irma- a catastrophic weather system that has pummeled islands...Ebuzz News8th September 2017
- From The Wendy Williams Show to Summer Jam, Charly’s Killin’ It.
Keep your eyes on this Trelawny, Jamaica youth. In 2016, when he visited Trinidad and Tobago, Charly Black told one radio...Caribbean Buzz12th June 2017
- Archived: Rayzor, Leonce of New York’s Request Band, Take Aim At T&T
Soca stars are coming out in droves. The latest to emerge in Trinidad and Tobago ahead of Carnival 2017 are Leonce...Ebuzz News22nd December 2016
- Archived: Lyrikal talks J’ouvert Violence in New York- Says Soca Could Change Things.
It’s been two weeks since New York’s West Indian Day Parade; Two weeks since two people, one of them a Trinidad...Caribbean Buzz18th September 2016
- Archived: Rihanna’s Fenty X Puma Gets Supermodel Support
Barbados born superstar, Rihanna has pegged supermodel, Naomi Campbell as the face of her newest campaign for her FENTYxPUMA by Rihanna...International Buzz10th August 2016
- Archived: Machel Signed To Drake’s OVO Sound?
For 30 years and counting, Machel Montano has been at the heart of the Soca genre. He’s been the trendsetter for...Ebuzz News5th August 2016
- Beyonce Shares A Lesson In Humility At Fashion Awards in NYC
She may not be a Caribbean woman but her music, her style, her attitude and her values as a woman of...Fashion Buzz8th June 2016
- Archived: The Motto That Made Soca’s Newest Sensation, A Millionaire
He may have never thought he’d become a millionaire overnight. At 23, he’s the youngest soca artiste out of the Caribbean...Ebuzz News23rd March 2016