- Caribbean BuzzThe Caribbean Connects Again. Charly Black, Sizzla and Trinidad and Tobago’s Lawless Make Good Music.
Jamaican dancehall sensation Charly Black continues to represent well for the Caribbean. He’s earning high praise by international music connoisseurs but...11th June 2017
- Ebuzz NewsWhat? Bass In Racy Sexual Social Media Scandal? Now That’s Some Stuff!
While Trinidad and Tobago urban radio station, Boomchampions 94.1FM was busy celebrating their 12th anniversary on Tuesday, well known personality at...6th June 2017
- Ebuzz NewsDestra Takes Her Heat to Germany, Talks About A Second Kid.
Will Destra Garcia welcome another child in the near future? Well, she’s certainly thinking about it. In an exclusive one on...3rd June 2017
- Fashion BuzzBliss, Harts Team Up With International Nail Laquer Line, Faby, For C2K18.
Italian nail lacquer, Faby was recently launched in Carnival country, Trinidad and Tobago. Already, there’s news that the high end beauty...30th May 2017
- Ebuzz NewsRicardo Drue On A Whirlwind Adventure. You’ll Never Guess What’s Coming!
A weekend reminder that rest and relaxation does exist. Soca heartthrob, Ricardo Drue spent last weekend on the beautiful island of...25th May 2017
- Ebuzz NewsFashion TT Creates Huge Opportunity in Trinidad and Tobago for 5 Style Enthusiasts
Five Trinidad and Tobago designers have been selected to be apart of an initiative dubbed the Value Chain Investment Programme- an...25th May 2017