- Ricardo Drue On A Whirlwind Adventure. You’ll Never Guess What’s Coming!
A weekend reminder that rest and relaxation does exist. Soca heartthrob, Ricardo Drue spent last weekend on the beautiful island of...25th May 2017
- Fashion TT Creates Huge Opportunity in Trinidad and Tobago for 5 Style Enthusiasts
Five Trinidad and Tobago designers have been selected to be apart of an initiative dubbed the Value Chain Investment Programme- an...25th May 2017
- Why Everyone Loves Bunji Garlin- and Why He Won’t Fail.
As the web remains abuzz with images of Bunji Garlin’s most recent venture, ‘Santimanitay J’ouvert’ proving an awesome first time event...22nd May 2017
- Bounty Killer Duped at Guinness Fully Loaded? Scorch Music Says Hell No!
Unsettling reports on the heels of Saturday night’s Guinness Fully Loaded festival held in Trinidad- this as Rodney Price, the Jamaican...15th May 2017
- Shaft Hits Thailand- Eats Snakes On A Journey That Prepares Him for GREATNESS.
“More and more I started to feel like God was moving in my life.” – Jason Shaft Bishop The past week...8th May 2017
- You’ll Never Guess What Machel Montano Did!
Who does that!? Soca superstar Machel Montano has a way about him, doesn’t he? Just when you think the guy is...8th May 2017
- Will Smith, Nikki Bella Take in T&T, Share in Decibel Excitement
International celebs, Will Smith and WWE’s Nikki Bella spent the weekend in Trinidad and Tobago, taking in the culture and even...8th May 2017
- Farmer Did What? Oh Boy, That Was Some Surprise!
What a night it was for one of Soca’s favorites on Wednesday night. Farmer Nappy, the entertainer responsible for hits like, “My...4th May 2017
- Positive Vibes Will Rain Down On May 13th In Trinidad. Here’s How!
One of the Caribbean’s most celebrated, young gospel stars is this year being touted as the must-see act for all mothers...2nd May 2017