Connect with us

Ebuzz News

What? Bass In Racy Sexual Social Media Scandal? Now That’s Some Stuff!

Published

on

BASS

While Trinidad and Tobago urban radio station, Boomchampions 94.1FM was busy celebrating their 12th anniversary on Tuesday, well known personality at the frequency, Soca artist Bass, was battling the unkind effects of bad social media publicity. The ‘ If Yuh Stush’ singer started his morning today, posting a disclaimer on his Facebook page, alerting friends,  fans and foes to what he assured was merely a vicious attack against his character.

“There has been someone going around from a fake fb profile sending out a video of someone saying it’s me exposing himself in the dark and that I would pay women $$$$ to watch me…..if you get this or know someone that did please know it’s not me at least not in this lifetime or economyBTW check out my new music BRUK OFF YA HATERS.'”

Bass essentially shrugged off the situation, telling EBUZZTT that an imposter was behind the mayhem. He admitted to being quite the frugal type and said anyone who knows him well enough, would know he wouldn’t spend a cent like that. He told us the situation actually started about two years ago, when his single, “Stush In De Bush” had been released. “My profile was hacked about two years ago. Back then it was somebody on the messaging site, IMO- which I am not a member of. It’s like a messaging app thing and the person had a number – a 420 number. The person was exposing himself and telling women I (Third Bass) would pay money for them to watch it live. I reported it to the police. I called the number in front of the police. The police spoke to the person and the number ended up belonging to somebody that I know. The person is also an artiste whose music doesn’t really get played that much,” said Bass. 

He said he wasn’t certain of whether the person was taking revenge. The alleged perpetrator reached out to Bass, denying the situation sometime thereafter and the situation subsequently stopped but now, there seems to be a resurrection of the matter. “What they do is they actually hack females’ accounts and add other females as friends. Since this has been exposed, a lot of people have told me that they received the friend requests and responded only to receive the said messages.” Bass however said many people ignored the messages, knowing fully well that he doesn’t spend a bad cent, especially on that kind of activity.

The impersonated profile.

The entertainer said he will be dealing with the matter privately as he believes his reports to the Cyber Crime Unit on the matter, have yielded no results. He said investigations by one person who’s account was hacked, has led to a a homosexual male in the Couva, Trinidad area. Today, he is advising social media users to change their passwords frequently and monitor their accounts. He said his social media handles have changed to reflect the change of his sobriquet from 3rd Bass to Bass AKA Trilogy and assured that he is not a part of any sexual exploits online.

In recent time, there’s been much online chatter about imposters laying claim to the identities of well known socialites, among them, Trinidad and Tobago Make Up Artist, Angel Cumberbatch. Bass has capitalized on the situation no doubt, having released a brand new single called, “Bruk Off Ya Haters” on the Millbeatz Produced, Bubblerz Riddim. He is also entering the CropOver race, having unleashed a song called, “Bubble on Yuh Girlfriend,” which features Zan and Peter Ram on the Ting A Ling riddim- a production out of Quantum Studios in Jamaica. We’ve definitely gotta listen out for that!

Ebuzz News

Bass Says it Loud and Clear! He Wants More Brotherhood in T&T After Murder Suicide in Carenage.

Published

on

BAss

Bass calls on men to help each other.

A murder suicide in the Carenage area of West Trinidad on Saturday has sent ripples through the country. The young woman shot and killed, was the mother of a three -year- old boy. Her daughter’s father subsequently killed himself, leaving a note to his son, saying simply, “Sorry”. Entertainer and radio personality, Adrian Hackshaw, the man best known as Third Bass, says it’s time for men to help each other.

In a social media post on Saturday, Bass said:

 “Men, let’s start talking to help each other deal with our emotions better…. PLEASE. #BrotherBrother #goodness.”

It isn’t the first time that the often vocal radio mic man has given vent to his personal emotions on social issues. In a subsequent social media post, later in the evening, Bass questioned whether the situation that unraveled in Carnage, could’ve been prevented. He questioned whether anyone of the couple’s friends or family members had attempted to intervene or were otherwise told to stay out of it.

Domestic Violence and its effect on children, family members and by extension, society, remains a topic of much study. In Minnesota, a small community called, Duluth has effected the Deluth model of dealing with Domestic Violence. This is what it is:

 Duluth Model approach Employs the following:

  • Takes the blame off the victim and places the accountability for abuse on the offender.
  •  Shares policies and procedures for holding offenders accountable and keeping victims safe across all agencies in the criminal and civil justice systems from contacting the police to the entering the court system.
  • Prioritizes the voices and experiences of women who experience battering in the creation of those policies and procedures.
  • Believes that battering is a pattern of actions used to intentionally control or dominate an intimate partner and actively works to change societal conditions that support men’s use of tactics of power and control over women.
  • Offers change opportunities for offenders through court-ordered educational groups for batterers.
  • Has ongoing discussions between criminal and civil justice agencies, community members and victims to close gaps and improve the community’s response to battering.

For more, CLICK HERE. 

Continue Reading

Ebuzz News

Machel Montano and Kernel Roberts Win Court Appeal in Zen Fracas Case.

Published

on

Machel Montano on stage.

The case involving Soca heavyweight Machel Montano and his former band mate, producer, Kernal Roberts yesterday reached another milestone with a ruling that saw the appeal won by the entertainers. The Zen Nightclub incident case has spanned almost a decade. Montano, who has been relatively quiet in recent weeks, showing fans more of a spiritual side on his social media platforms, is undoubtedly planning his Carnival 2018 season. Speculation is rife that top names in music internationally, may be included in the Machel Monday lineup, once again in 2018.

We spoke with Montano’s mother, Elizabeth Montano yesterday. She explained that there will be a retrial of the case, despite the duo having won the appeal. Mrs. Montano told us that the reason given for this is simply the fact that Montano and Roberts are public figures, Montano being an icon in his own right, and based on public interest in the case, a retrial was thought necessary by the judge.

Montano meanwhile, yesterday took to social media to thank fellow artistes, Bunji Garlin and Fay Ann Lyons for the past year, having worked closely with them after the release of the single, “Buss Head.”

He said:

“It was a real blessing for @chekothari, my team and I to partner with @bunjigarlin, @fayannlyons and the entire #Viking#GroundEmpire team for the Buss Head Tour. We developed not only a business relationship, but a true friendship. We received an overwhelming amount of love and support at every stop along the Tour – Toronto, Barbados, London, New York and Miami. Sending much love to the global Soca Massive that supported this song and movement. Much more to come! Respect!”

 

 

 

Continue Reading

Trending